Since you have come to this tab, it means that the security of your data on the Internet is important to you. Know that I care about the proper treatment of your personal data.
Respecting your time, I have prepared for you a shortened version of the most important rules related to privacy protection. If the basic information turns out to be insufficient for you, below you will find a broader description in which I explain how I handle the personal data entrusted to me by you.
- The administrator of personal data on the website https://szkolaror.pl is me, that is: Rafał Piekara. You can contact me at any time using the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Remember that providing personal data as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All personal data provided to me are processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given your consent.
- You have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time. You can do it yourself or with my help.
- I take care of the proper protection of your personal data, guaranteeing that it will be processed only for the purpose for which you have given your consent, stored in a safe manner and not made available to third parties, if you have not consented to it.
- By subscribing to the newsletter or placing an order, you provide me with your personal data, and I guarantee that your data will remain secure and will not be made available to third parties without your express consent.
- I use analytical tools, described below, that collect anonymous information about your visits to the website. I also use tools such as Facebook Pixel and Google AdWords that allow me to display ads to you.
The administrator of the personal data of the website: https://szkolaror.pl that is the entity responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data is:
ul. Maria Dąbrowska 24/12, 33-100 Tarnów
Current legal regulations grant you a number of rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office),
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
Remember that you can always ask me to provide you with more information about what data I have about you and for what purposes I process it. All you need to do is send a message to the e-mail address given above.
The purposes for which I process your personal data
By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide me with your e-mail address and your name via the newsletter subscription form. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter.
These data are used to send you the newsletter, and the legal basis for their processing is your consent. The data will be processed for the duration of the newsletter, unless you unsubscribe earlier, which will delete your data from the database.
You can correct your data stored in my newsletter database at any time, as well as request their removal by resigning from receiving the newsletter.
Orders and issuing VAT invoices
When ordering any product on the website, you provide me with the data necessary to process the order (name and surname, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order.
The data provided to me in connection with the order are processed in order to fulfill the order, issue an invoice and include it in the accounting documentation, and may also be used for archival and statistical purposes.
Data about orders will be processed for the time necessary to perform the order, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. After this deadline, the data may still be processed by me for statistical purposes. I am obliged to store invoices for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the VAT invoice was issued.
In the case of data provided for the purpose of the contract, you cannot object to the processing of data and request the deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract.
Complaints and withdrawal from the contract
By submitting a complaint or withdrawing from the contract, you provide me with the personal data contained in the content.
Providing this data is voluntary, for sale, by advertising or to withdraw from the contract. Research data: Data to me in connection with the submission of a complaint or withdrawal from the concession are for the purpose of implementing the complaint or the procedure of withdrawal from the contract.
The data will be processed for the time necessary to implement the complaint procedure or the withdrawal procedure. In the case of data contained in complaints and declarations of withdrawal from the contract, you cannot object to the processing of your data and demand the deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract.
Contact using the form
When contacting via the contact form, at least you provide me with your e-mail address. It is up to you whether you provide additional data in the content. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to contact me.
In this case, your data is processed in order to contact you. The basis for data processing is your consent. You have the right to request a history of correspondence and you may request its removal, unless the preservation of the correspondence is justified by my interest (e.g. protection against claims).
The comment system is operated by Disqus Inc., 301 Howard Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA94105, USA. Disqus is an independent administrator of your personal data, and the use of the system is based on your acceptance of Disqus’s terms of service.
The data provided when adding a comment is used to publish the comment. The basis for their processing is your consent. The data will be processed for the duration of the blog comments, unless you request removal of the comment in advance, which will delete your data from the database.
You can correct your data assigned to a comment at any time, as well as request their removal and transfer. You can exercise these rights directly under your user account in the Disqus system.
Entrusting the processing of personal data
Your data may be processed by third parties to whom I commission the performance of individual activities related to ensuring the proper functioning of the website. Entities commissioned with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law. Entities entrusted with data processing are:
- Zenbox Sp. z o.o. headquarters in Częstochowa, address: ul. Dąbrowskiego 7 lokal 6, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP: 9492191021 – in order to store personal data on the server,
- ActiveCampaign LLC, 1 North Dearborn Street, Suite 500, Chicago, IL 60602, USA – in order to use the mailing system in which your data is processed, if you subscribe to the newsletter.
- Server logs
When using my website, you send queries to the server on which my website is stored using your device. Logs include IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system that you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website. Their content is not disclosed to anyone.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used to identifying specific people.
Cookie files (so-called „cookies”) are IT data that is stored on your end device. I use two basic types of cookies on the website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until you delete them.
I use my own cookies for the purpose of:
- ensuring the proper operation of the website,
- execution of the order process,
- proper functioning of pop-ups and forms.
I also use third party cookies:
- Google Analytics (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) – to create statistics and analyze them for website optimization,
- Google Adwords (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) – to promote my website,
- Facebook Pixel (publisher: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA) – to advertise my website on Facebook,
- Disqus (publisher: Disqus Inc., 717 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94103) – for blog comments.
- Changing the security policy and cookies
Ruby on Rails School, powered by WordPress.